From Austin to Oz. I'm planning to flee the country for 7 months - working for 4 and traveling for 3.
Departure = 03 Sep 2003 / Re-entry = 03 Apr 2004

Monday, March 29, 2004

/cah key te ah nu/, Aotearoa

Today is Monday, 29 Mahch. I arrived in Christchurch from Queenstown earlier today. Wednesday, I hop on a plane bound for Sydney. I stay in Sydney until Saturday, when I board another plane for Austin (via San Francisco and Denver).

Upon arrival, seven months will have passed since my mum, cousin, and brothers had lunch with me at Schlotsky's on Riverside before I left Austin for Sydney. Heaps of things have occurred since 03 Sep 03, yet Life has a way of happening anywhere you go - it knows no geographic limits.

Now, what do I do with a backpack full of new experiences?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home