From Austin to Oz. I'm planning to flee the country for 7 months - working for 4 and traveling for 3.
Departure = 03 Sep 2003 / Re-entry = 03 Apr 2004

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Julian ponders the blue


Julian ponders the blue
Originally uploaded by Broken Piggy Bank.
Orange is my absolute favourite colour. Then, navy blue and turquoise are my 2nd favourite colour; it's a 50-50 tie. Both go well with orange.

Imagine my glee when Robin and I decided to dive / to snorkle at Lady Musgrave Island on the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef near Bundaberg and discovered that our site was pure, clear TURQUOISE.

To fathom just a tad of the vast expanse of sparkly, translucent light turquoise blue:

1. Click the photo in this e-mail. (It will open in a web brower.)
2. Above the photo in flickr, click the "All Sizes" icon.
3. Click the "Original (1200 x 1600)" setting.
4. Gaze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home