From Austin to Oz. I'm planning to flee the country for 7 months - working for 4 and traveling for 3.
Departure = 03 Sep 2003 / Re-entry = 03 Apr 2004

Sunday, September 28, 2003

incentive

Our roommate Julia has joined the South Bank Fitness Club, just around the corner from our apartment building. No, literally --- about 25 metres from our front door. Anyway, I found out tonight that if I sign up with the fitness club and mention her, then Julia receives a FREE BOTTLE OF WINE! How Australian! And, if Robin joins and mentions Julia sent her, then, yes, ANOTHER bottle of wine! Sure, I have noticed that some restaurants offer a free glass of wine with the dinner special, but I had no idea that a gym would offer a bottle of wine as a membership incentive.

Now, will a 750ml bottle of vino fit in my water bottle holder? ...

Drunkly buff or buffly drunk, JRG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home